Monday, March 19, 2012

First try at a Triforce

First draft of a Triforce inspired necklace (also with d20 & d8!)
First draft of a Triforce inspired necklace (also with d20 & d8!)
The internet loves a good triforce, so I though I'd try to satisfy with something Zelda inspired.  I was running low on dice at the time so I scrounged what I could from my dice collection.  I'm pretty unhappy with the colors of the necklace.  It just didn't fit the theme, but the design worked okay.  It's actually 6 pieces of chain (choker around the neck, each side of the "V", and the 3 interior pieces).  Same chain and dice strategy as the previous necklace.  For the next necklace I'm going to do everything in gold to work better with the theme.  We shall see how it works ;-)

~Glitterforge Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment